Cheltenham’s Best Upholstery Cleaning Service
Revive your precious upholstery with our affordable upholstery cleaning services in Cheltenham. We are Cheltenham Wide Cleaning – a renowned company with over 20 years of industry experience. Cheltenham knows us for being professional, reliable, and economical cleaners. We deliver 100% customer satisfaction – EVERY TIME! We give your upholstery a drastic makeover with our quality cleaning solutions.
To retain the plush look of your upholstery, we recommend you to get professional upholstery cleaning regularly. Cheltenham Wide Cleaning provides you thorough upholstery cleaning that includes:
- Upholstery stain removal
- Contaminant removal
- Upholstery odour removal
Be it wine stains or blood stains, we have got you covered. In addition to that, we have special treatments for eliminating pet odour and pet stains from the upholstery. Further, we make your upholstery cleaner and healthier again.
Thus, call us today for a luxurious upholstery cleaning treatment!
Why Professional Upholstery Cleaning
Professional cleaning gives your upholstery the cleaning it needs. Unlike home cleaning methods, professional upholstery cleaning goes deep. It targets the deeply embedded contaminants. It makes your upholstery
- Contaminants free
- Bacteria free
- Allergen free
- Stain free
- Odour free
So instead of cleaning just the surface of your upholstered furniture at home, hire the experts! Get in touch with Cheltenham Wide Cleaning for attractive deals on upholstery cleaning.
Standard Upholstery Cleaning Methods
Professional upholstery cleaners use the following cleaning methods for upholstery:
- Steam Cleaning – We use hot water extraction for upholstery steam cleaning. Further, we pre-treat the upholstery for stains and then rinse it with hot water using eco-friendly cleaning solutions. Afterwards we do extraction to extract water, soap, and contaminants from deep within. It takes almost 6 hours for the furniture to dry completely.
- Dry Cleaning – We use dry solvents and rotary machine for upholstery dry cleaning. Rotary brush along with other agitation tools is used to inject the cleaning solution into the upholstery fibres. This method is most suitable for delicate upholstery.
- Leather Cleaning – We use special leather applicators to give a rejuvenated look to the upholstery. Also, we use only cotton cloths along with soft brushes for leather upholstery. Finally, we apply a leather protector for a finished touch. You can use the furniture after 2 hours of the whole process.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Procedure
Before you hire us for your lovely upholstery, find out how we go about the entire procedure:
- Pre-preparation – Once we receive your call, we send our cleaners at your place. (We are extremely punctual, so please expect us on the scheduled time.) Our cleaners put on their overshoes to protect your interiors from outside dirt. They use a protective sheet to cover the surrounding floor. Our cleaners then perform an upholstery inspection to choose a suitable cleaning method.
- Pre-Vacuuming of Upholstery – Our cleaners first vacuum the upholstery to remove dirt particles. Vacuuming also removes pet hair and other solid particles.
- Upholstery Stain Removal – Got stains on your upholstery? No worries. We can handle them too. Further, our cleaners perform a pH test on the stains to choose a suitable solution for stain pre-treatment. This way we are able to give you complete stain removal.
- Upholstery Cleaning – Our cleaners choose the most fitting cleaning method (steam cleaning, dry cleaning, leather cleaning) and execute it. Then they perform upholstery deodorizing for a fresh smell.
- Fabric Protection – Finally our cleaners use a suitable fabric protection for your upholstery. Also, it keeps the upholstery safe in future as well. We have special leather protector for leather upholstery.
- Upholstery Inspection – Before leaving your premises, our cleaners will do a final inspection of the upholstery in your presence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the results.
How is Cheltenham Wide Cleaning Different?
Cheltenham Wide Cleaning gives you a classy upholstery cleaning experience. We take pride in our team of experienced, licensed, and certified cleaners. We train all our cleaners so that YOU get only the BEST from us. Moreover,
- We use only biodegradable cleaning solutions, with no chemicals.
- Further, we have latest cleaning tools for splendid upholstery cleaning.
- Also, we work 24×7; even on weekends and public holidays.
- We promise guaranteed upholstery cleaning
- Our services are available in all areas of Cheltenham.
- Moreover, we offer the lowest prices for upholstery cleaning.
- We have a special team for leather upholstery.
- Additionally, we are locals of Cheltenham with 20 years of experience.
Furthermore, you can also get same day upholstery cleaning and emergency upholstery cleaning at Cheltenham Wide Cleaning. We do it at no additional cost. So what’s stopping you from making your upholstery new again? Call Cheltenham Wide Cleaning and ask for a free quote today!
Location: Cheltenham, SA Australia