A clean and hygienic mattress can boost the quality of our sleep and in turn improve our health as well. Most of us don’t get enough time to follow routine mattress cleaning form from time to time. A mattress has to face daily settlement of dirt, dust and debris which can promote the growth of dust mites.
Also, we humans can produce many kinds of bodily fluids like sweat, oils, urine which can damage the mattress and attract many microbes and germs. Our eating habits and lifestyles can also cause a mattress to suffer from stains. Stains if left untreated can cause damage and decolourisation of the mattress. Ignoring mattress stain removal will result in contamination by various pathogens and germs. So we advise you to hire Professional Mattress Cleaning in Adelaide service for the best and effective mattress cleaning. You can also follow the steps mentioned below for the safest and green way of deep cleaning the mattress and to get rid of all those germs and nasty odour as well.
Steps For Cleaning a Traditional Mattress
- First and foremost task in mattress cleaning is to get rid of dirt and dust, you can use a vacuum cleaner and run it all along with the mattress and remove all the dust and dirt settled in it. Flip over the mattress and remove the dirt from the other side of the mattress as well.
- For mattress stain removal you should use detergent water solution. Prepare a solution of detergent and water and rinse the cloth in this solution. Us this cloth to dab the stain repeatedly and rub it tile the stain slowly fades away. If the stain persists you can use white vinegar or baking soda instead of detergent. Or you can hire professional mattress cleaners for Mattress Stain Removal Services.
- If your mattress is stinking you can use white vinegar for mattress odour removal. Just prepare a solution of white vinegar and water and pour this solution in an empty spray bottle. Spray this solution over the affected parts or to the entire surface of the mattress for the best mattress deodorisation results
- You can also use baking soda for mattress deodorisation as well. Just sprinkle some amount of baking soda over the mattress and leave it over the mattress for an hour. Vacuum clean the mattress throughout and remove all the soda powder and dirt left on the mattress.
- White vinegar and baking soda both can also help in treating all the germs and microbes flourishing in the mattress. so flip the mattress and repeat all the steps mentioned above again. Mattress sanitisation is an important step to prevent any exposure to these pathogens lurking inside a mattress.
Hire Professional Assistance Services
A professional mattress cleaner can deliver the best mattress cleaning results for you without your even shaking a leg. Our Adelaide Wide Cleaning Services company is a renowned name in town that excels in delivering any kind of professional mattress cleaning service. We have a highly-skilled an efficient team of professional mattress cleaners. We have established a name in mattress cleaning. All of our mattress cleaning services are available for you at affordable costs and we will deliver any mattress cleaning service you within a day.
Call on Today and Fix an Appointment with our company without facing any problems.